The Olimp Chela-Ferr® Bio-Complex dietary supplement was created for people who are looking for a simple, convenient and at the same time safe way to supplement their daily diet with high-quality iron, folic acid and vitamins B6, B12 and C.
- High bioavailability.
- Safe action.
- Good tolerance and reduction of adverse effects, which has been confirmed in multi-year scientific research.
- Participates in cellular energy metabolism.
- Plays a fundamental role in creating hemoglobin and red blood cells.
- Contributes together with vitamins C, B6, B12 and folic acid to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Supports immune system functioning.
- Demand for iron significantly increases in the premenstrual period, during pregnancy and lactation, and during increased physical activity.
- Vitamin B6 participates in erythropoiesis, and is also important for the proper functioning of the nervous system and the immune system.
- Vitamin B12 participates in the production of red blood cells, and along with folic acid it plays an important role in cellular division.
- Vitamin C facilitates the absorption of non-heme iron.
- Folic acid contributes to the proper growth of the mother’s tissues during pregnancy and participates in erythropoiesis.
Recommended use: 1 capsule once a day (the portion of preparation suggested for consumption) – swallow it after a meal with large quantities of water.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended.
Keep out of reach of children.
For all orders exceeding a value of AED250 shipping is offered for free.
Returns will be accepted for up to 10 days of Customer’s receipt or tracking number on unworn items. You, as a Customer, are obliged to inform us via email before you return the item.
Otherwise, standard shipping charges apply. Check out our delivery Terms & Conditions for more details.
Returns will be accepted for up to 10 days of Customer’s receipt or tracking number on unworn items. You, as a Customer, are obliged to inform us via email before you return the item, only in the case of:
– Received the wrong item.
– Item arrived not as expected (ie. damaged packaging).
– Item had defects.
– Over delivery time.
– The shipper does not allow the goods to be inspected before payment.
The returned product(s) must be in the original packaging, safety wrapped, undamaged and unworn. This means that the item(s) must be safely packed in a carton box for protection during transport, possibly the same carton used to ship to you as a customer.
Don't forget the products that you viewed. Add it to the cart now.
People Also Bought
Here’s some of our most similar products people are buying. Click to discover trending style.